We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal data.
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Contact Data meaning your email and postal address.
- Technical Data means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your IP address, browser type and version, location, operating system and referral source.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your navigation through the site like how long you might spend on one of our webpages and which page you look at next, page response times and page interaction information such as site searches.
How is your personal data collected?
Personal Data is only collected if you email us for any reason, but only that data which is required to answer your queries.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- Administer the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you information or email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with International Laws and the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
We will not provide your personal data to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing if you have unsubscribed from the service.
We may disclose your personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data.
Security of your personal data
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is potentially insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will cooperate with all law enforcement requests from within or outside the EU.
This policy was last updated on 14th July, 2018.
So long as it is legal for us to do so, you may request the deletion of your data at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or data practices of third party websites including Facebook, Twitter and Google.
If you have a complaint, please give us the chance to deal with your issue in the first instance. But you also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the European Consumer Center of your Country.
You can allways visit Your settings